WestTel’s Next Generation 9-1-1 solution provides PSAPs and ECCs with advanced management tools, operations support and reliable technology. Our VoIP-based PBX provides a fully functional Next Generation 9-1-1-compliant system. It includes a Computer Telephony Interface (CTI) and a full-function digital, touch screen telephone at each position allowing the user to interact with each or both during every call.
ADVANCED MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Our system supports Caller ID, Live IRR to all positions and immediate ALI availability prior to answering calls. Our state-of-the-art network architecture includes:
- Engineered to support all Next Generation 9-1-1 standards.
- Designed to integrate with future technologies and applications.
- Scalable: capable of supporting up to 96 individual 9-1-1 trunks.
- Delivers high performance voice and data functionality.
- Supports geographically diverse, stand- alone and cloud-based PSAP operations.
- Fully redundant, continuously available, fault-tolerant system with lock step processing.
- Management interface facilitates remote 24 by 7 system monitoring.
- Continuous and comprehensive self- monitoring diagnostics
We combine this with innovative support and maintenance which provides the uptime necessary to better support the communities you serve. WestTel’s distinctive service program eliminates any need for budget-draining “forklift upgrade” overhauls with no “Evergreen” agreement required. Spectrum 360° Support and Maintenance includes all amended NG9-1-1 regulations and standards, upgrades, as well as full hardware and software warranties for the duration of the agreement. The all-inclusive Spectrum 360° Support and Maintenance Program ensures hardware and software never reaches “end of life” and provides the following:
- Spectrum 360° Support & Maintenance starts day of system “Go-Live”
- 24x7x365 support services & automated monitoring
- Application of newly introduced technologies as standards are developed
- Implementation of enhanced functionality software upgrades
- Hardware maintenance, support & replacement.
- Support personnel ready to receive, analyze & resolve issues
Management and operations features include:
- All 9-1-1 software and hardware upgrades are included as part of standard maintenance and service.
- Rapid implementation and installation: all systems are managed remotely, allowing for lower operating costs and upgrade efficiencies.
- Simplified, user-friendly tools.
WestTel’s NG 9-1-1 will stand the test of time, we offer a “no product end-of-life” solution. All software is maintained and upgraded as needed. And all hardware, including phones/handsets and rack equipment is replaced as needed.
Our all-inclusive support services include 24x7x365 support personnel to analyze and resolve issues. We also provide real-time issue notifications sent to identified personnel and system rejuvenation with upgrades passed to system and workstations. We also implement new technology enhancements as needed as well as optimize system performance through continuous monitoring and upgrades.